CocoaPods 1.10 or later is now required to install Realm.
- Throw an exception for Objects that have none of its properties marked with @objc.
- Mac Catalyst and arm64 simulators are now supported when integrating via Cocoapods.
- Add Xcode 12.1 binaries to the release package.
- Add Combine support for
- Implement precise and unbatched notification of sync completion events. This avoids a race condition where an earlier upload completion event will notify a later waiter whose changes haven't been uploaded yet. (#1118).
- Realm Studio: 10.0.0 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 10.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.1.