This release updates Kubernetes to v1.25.10, and fixes a number of issues.
- If your server (control-plane) nodes were not started with the
--tokenCLI flag or config file key, a randomized token was generated during initial cluster startup. This key is used both for joining new nodes to the cluster, and for encrypting cluster bootstrap data within the datastore. Ensure that you retain a copy of this token, as is required when restoring from backup.
You may retrieve the token value from any server already joined to the cluster:
- Many systems have updated their packages with newer version of container-selinux (> v2.191.0) which is incompatible with our rke2-selinux policy and require a change in policy. We have updated our policy; you will notice the rke2-selinux package being upgraded from version v0.11.1 to newer version v0.12.0.
Changes since v1.25.9+rke2r1:
- Fix drone dispatch step (#4149)
- Update Cilium to v1.13.2 (#4176)
- Bump golangci-lint for golang 1.20 compat and fix warnings (#4188)
- Enable with node id 1.25 (#4191)
- Update Calico image on Canal (#4219)
- Move Drone dispatch pipeline (#4204)
- Backport fixes and bump K3s/containerd/runc versions (#4212)
- The bundled containerd and runc versions have been bumped to v1.7.1-k3s1/v1.1.7
- Fix hardcoded file mount handling for default audit log filename
- Bump metrics-server to v0.6.3 (#4246)
- V1.25.10+rke2r1 (#4259)
- Bump vsphere csi/cpi and csi snapshot charts (#4273)
- Bump vsphere csi to remove duplicate CSI deployment. (#4297)
Packaged Component Versions
|Canal (Default)||Flannel v0.21.3|
As always, we welcome and appreciate feedback from our community of users. Please feel free to: