This release updates Kubernetes to v1.24.15, and fixes a number of issues.
If your server (control-plane) nodes were not started with the
--token CLI flag or config file key, a randomized token was generated during initial cluster startup. This key is used both for joining new nodes to the cluster, and for encrypting cluster bootstrap data within the datastore. Ensure that you retain a copy of this token, as is required when restoring from backup.
You may retrieve the token value from any server already joined to the cluster:
Changes since v1.24.14+rke2r1:
- Update canal chart (#4345)
- Bump K3s version for v1.24 (#4359)
- Update rke2 (#4366)
- Bump harvester cloud provider 0.2.2 (#4374)
- Preserve mode when extracting runtime data (#4380)
- Use our own file copy logic instead of continuity (#4391)
Packaged Component Versions
|Canal (Default)||Flannel v0.22.0|
As always, we welcome and appreciate feedback from our community of users. Please feel free to: