This release updates Kubernetes to v1.24.13, and fixes a number of issues.
If your server (control-plane) nodes were not started with the
--token CLI flag or config file key, a randomized token was generated during initial cluster startup. This key is used both for joining new nodes to the cluster, and for encrypting cluster bootstrap data within the datastore. Ensure that you retain a copy of this token, as is required when restoring from backup.
You may retrieve the token value from any server already joined to the cluster:
Changes since v1.24.12+rke2r1:
- Update whereabouts to v0.6.1 (#4084)
- Updated Calico chart to add crd missing values (#4049)
- Bump ingress-nginx to 1.6.4 (#4095)
- Bump k3s and component versions for 2023-04 release (#4100)
- Automatically add volume mount for audit-log-path dir if set (#4110)
- Update Kubernetes to v1.24.13 (#4117)
Packaged Component Versions
|Canal (Default)||Flannel v0.21.3|
As always, we welcome and appreciate feedback from our community of users. Please feel free to: