This release updates Kubernetes to v1.22.12, fixes a number of minor issues, and includes security updates.
If your server (control-plane) nodes were not started with the
--token CLI flag or config file key, a randomized token was generated during initial cluster startup. This key is used both for joining new nodes to the cluster, and for encrypting cluster bootstrap data within the datastore. Ensure that you retain a copy of this token, as is required when restoring from backup.
You may retrieve the token value from any server already joined to the cluster:
Changes since v1.22.11+rke2r1:
- [Release-1.22] Bump ingress-nginx to 4.1.004 (#3133)
- [Release-1.22]Bump harvester cloud provider 0.1.13 (#3140)
- July release 1.22 r1 (#3150)
- [Release-1.22] Bump CRI timeout to 34 minutes (#3160)
- [Release-1.22] Consolidate staticPod timeout to static 30 minutes (#3170)
Packaged Component Versions
|Canal (Default)||Flannel v0.17.0|
- #1447 - When restoring RKE2 from backup to a new node, you should ensure that all pods are stopped following the initial restore:
curl -sfL https://get.rke2.io | sudo INSTALL_RKE2_VERSION=v1.22.12+rke2r1 rke2 server \ --cluster-reset \ --cluster-reset-restore-path=<PATH-TO-SNAPSHOT> --token <token used in the original cluster> rke2-killall.sh systemctl enable rke2-server systemctl start rke2-server
As always, we welcome and appreciate feedback from our community of users. Please feel free to: