Major features and improvements
- Added the following new datasets.
|Manage email messages using the Python standard library|
- Added support for
pyproject.tomlto configure Kedro.
pyproject.tomlis used if
.kedro.ymldoesn't exist (Kedro configuration should be under
- Projects created with this version will have no
pipeline.py, having been replaced by
- Added a set of registration hooks, as the new way of registering library components with a Kedro project:
register_pipelines(), to replace
register_config_loader(), to replace
register_catalog(), to replace
These can be defined in
src/<package-name>/hooks.pyand added to
pyproject.toml). The order of execution is: plugin hooks,
.kedro.ymlhooks, hooks in
- Added ability to disable auto-registered Hooks using
pyproject.toml) configuration file.
Bug fixes and other changes
- Added option to run asynchronously via the Kedro CLI.
package_namenow have to be defined in
.kedro.ymlfor projects generated using Kedro 0.16.5+.
- Packaging a modular pipeline raises an error if the pipeline directory is empty or non-existent.