Major features and improvements
kedro runargument that allows you run the pipeline with a particular load version of a dataset.
- Support for modular pipelines in
src/, break the pipeline into isolated parts with reusability in mind.
- Support for multiple pipelines, an ability to have multiple entry point pipelines and choose one with
kedro run --pipeline NAME.
- Added a
contribfor saving Matplotlib images.
- An ability to template/parameterize configuration files with
- Parameters are exposed as a context property for ease of access in iPython / Jupyter Notebooks with
Bug fixes and other changes
- Users will override the
_get_pipelineabstract method in
run.pyrather than the
pipelineabstract property. The
pipelineproperty is not abstract anymore.
- Improved an error message when versioned local dataset is saved and unversioned path already exists.
catalogglobal variable to
00-kedro-init.py, allowing you to load datasets with
- Enabled tuples to be returned from a node.
- Disallowed the
ConfigLoaderloading the same file more than once, and deduplicated the
- Added a
kedro build-docsthat opens the documentation on build.
- Updated the
Pipelinerepresentation to include name of the pipeline, also making it readable as a context property.
kedro.contrib.io.azure.CSVBlobDataSetnow support versioning.
Breaking changes to the API
KedroContext.run()no longer accepts
node.inputsnow returns the node's inputs in the order required to bind them properly to the node's function.