A bugfix and security release for Cells 2.2 branch.
- Hash the new "Personal Access Tokens" inside database
- Fix content locking : possible manipulations could lead to file locked forever, readonly users could lock files via API
- Fix public links custom hash
Bugfixes / Improvements
- Fix services start glitches
- Fix vault issue when editing mailer configuration without changing the password
- Fix Personal Access Token command parameters
- Better move performance when target is a huge folder
- [UX] Make "My Shares" dialog more user-friendly (tabs, scroll, filtering)
- New SFTP service was not shown as running (although it was)
- Group Tenancy introduces a "group admin" role allowing to edit users permissions inside a group.
Upgrade is recommended. See Cells 2.2 release note for details about major release features.
You can find a summary of the change log here.