This release provides small bugfixes and a good performance improvement for datasources indexing large amount of files (>500k).
- Added a cache layer in the index service to lower pressure on DB for computing folder sizes. This greatly improves browsing performances for huge datasources.
- Fixed refresh token lifetime that was limited to 1h after switching authentication brick in v2.1. This would lead CellsSync to regularly require users to log in again.
- Fixed a small pagination issue where first page would miss a record
- Fixed resource policies panel when transfering share edition capabilities to other users
- Fixed multiple-tab support by creating a dedicated session for each tab.
You can find a summary of the change log here.