Cells 2.0.2 is a bugfix and security release, upgrade is highly recommended.
It also improves S3 datasources with the support of multiple buckets.
Below is a detailed changelog :
- S3 Datasource : list buckets in admin interface and pick one or many using a regular expression
- Fixed wrong error management inside streams listing, which could lead to unexpected behavior with Cells Sync
- Added support for command completion on the cells binary
- Force reset url when changing tls configuration (particularly when port is 80)
- Added a parameter to disable mobile browsers "smart banner" (link to app stores)
- User Address book: fixed various UX glitches, re-wired DM button
- Admin console : prevent removing roles that have the auto-apply attribute (they would be re-added anyway)
- Disable remote download by default and add black/white list parameters
- Fixed notifications digest that did not support share event and could lead to empty digest email
- Fixed readonly status for public links to enable Collabora edition
- Lower log for invalid token as it would show unnecessary errors in the logs
You can find a summary of the change log here.