This release fixes a couple of annoying bugs in Pydio Cells:
- Always use a natural order for workspace list in various places of the UX,
- Optimise header size when transmitting blocks to and from an encrypted datasourse,
- Fix a security issue that led to clear transmission of encryption key between services,
- Make some cleaning to prepare a community effort that will aim at adding PostgreSQL support to Cells.
Cells Enterprise specific fixes and enhancements:
- Remove 'About' page that had Pydio specific content,
- Add a template mechanism to fully brand sent emails,
- Enhance process of synchronisation with an external LDAP directory.
Update is done in-app or by just replacing the binary. Do not forget to
setcap the new binary at restart if required (when using ports 80 or 443).
You can find a summary of the change log here.