This release provides various bugfixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue when too many roles (>50) are added to a user
- Fixed an issue with too restricted permissions on Cells Visibility - Add descriptions on Visibility panels to make them more clear to users
- Fix wopi format for a wrong date display in LibreOffice Only editor
- Fix micro errors formating
- Check ulimit at install and display a warning
- Make registry load simpler
- Send welcome email on user creation
- Ping s3 endpoint at datasource sync startup
- Better validation of external URL and database credentials at install
- UX: remember last choice for image resolution (HQ/LQ) using local storage
With this release and thanks to Jesus Peces San Clemente, we now also have a complete translation for Spanish language!
Every contributor is welcome on https://crowdin.com/project/pydio-cells to help.
You can find a summary of the change log here.