This release fixes a couple of annoying bugs in Pydio Cells:
- Fix an issue with encrypted datasource that could prevent accessing a file after updating it,
- Fix an issue in admin dashboard that could lead to overwriting an existing user,
- Fix a crash when an encrypted datasource references a non-existing master key,
- Prevent the ability to rename a file/folder with a "slash" in it,
- Fix a CSS resizing issue on Firefox,
- Prevent multiple read event when streaming a file,
- Added an option on SMTP server configuration to skip the certificate verification (for self-signed certificates on SMTP server).
Cells Enterprise specific fixes:
- Fix a permission issue in OnlyOffice plugin,
- Prevent multiple Audit events when streaming a file.
Update is done in-app or by just replacing the binary. Do not forget to
setcap the new binary at restart if required (when using ports 80 or 443).
You can find a summary of the change log here.