Pydio Cells 1.2.2 brings many new features and improvements!
We fixed a lot of small glitches to ease the deployment of Cells on distributed architecture:
Clustering of the discovery infrastructure allows to start individual services on different nodes and register them automagically to the central gateway. Data Sources can also be started on various nodes to achieve data aggregation from distributed storages. The associated Admin > Services panel has been improved for better visualisation and supports filtering services by nodes.
Frontend uploader has been almost entirely rewritten to use Multipart Upload for big files (file chunking and concurrent uploads of parts), improving performances and progress visualisation, and allowing to Pause/Resume long-running uploads. When uploading existing files and folders, options allow to either merge folders contents (while renaming files) or rename folders directly.
Cells enterprise provides great integrations with new third-party software and storages:
- OnlyOffice editor for MS Office Documents online and collaborative edition.
- New objects storage are supported: Azure Blob Storage and Google Cloud Storage
Other fixes and UX improvements
- Automatically create folder on storage when creating a datasource
- Fix Download using cached URL for streaming resources (mp3/mp4)
- Keyring is not necessary to be available on OS anymore. It is used if it's available, but we use our own sealed vault if not.
- Fix "New Office Document" action by embedding proper empty templates in application
- Fix "Sort" action in List display mode (was randomling appearing)
- Cells quick creation: when creating a Cell from scratch, one can directly create it without going through the steps of adding users and data.
- People list in admin Console is now directly displaying the "locked" status of a user
- Build is running for both go1.10.5 and go1.11.2
- Docker image embeds Root CA to avoid errors when checking for updates
- Fix issue with multiple emails sent to multiple users
- Fixed mp3 player minization
- Many fixes on error handling and formatting
- Audit Logs (Enterprise) homegenization
You can see the detailed changelog below.
You can find a summary of the change log here.