- Fixes a bug with XML parsing that would cause Nodejs to be unhappy when reading and writing files.
- Fixes a race condition in the route handling that would cause errors to be thrown on busy daemons.
- Daemon no longer fails to boot if it is unable to pull a remote Docker image assuming one already exists on the host system.
- Changes the way that server output is handled to allow easier viewing of startup errors early in the process.
- Better support for RHEL when booting the daemon.
- Support for sending more specific stop signals to running processes. Prefix with
^followed by the signal name, for example: