- Fixes diagnostics script to not die when reading large files and also includes the container name in output for easier linking to a server.
- Fix a potential exception loop when attempting to rebuild a container that does not exist to begin with.
- Server output is now correct and not split across lines.
- Cleans up docker container removal and makes debugging messages clearer.
- Reason for process crash (OOM, ErrorText, and ErrorCode) are now output into the logs and the console output for processes.
- Server output throttling is handled differently now and should no longer kill processes that are simply outputting long amounts of data. DoS attacks are recognized and killed in under 1 second, rather than the 30 seconds of previous versions.
internals.throttle.byteswas removed and replaced with
internals.throttle.lineswith a default value of