This is pre-release software. Do not use this on a mission critical server where you cannot handle bugs or potential downtime or data loss!
- Added more data integrity checks when running a server. These changes make it impossible to boot a server that has an invalid service option configuration.
- SFTP is now handled internally within the Daemon rather than relying on a Docker SFTP container. Authentication is performed using a Panel user.
Cannot get length of undefinederrors that would occasionally plauge certain servers on the daemon.
write after enderror caused by race condition.
- Fixes error caused by missing per cpu usage data.
- Servers referencing a missing or empty configuration file will now still boot but be inoperable via the console.
- Fixes a bug where times returned by file listing API endpoint were incorrect.
- Authentication now uses dynamically changing tokens issued by the Panel.
- All API routes now prefixed with
- Service options now use the new panel structure and are stored in
src/services/configs/<uuid>.json. All existing servers will need to be updated, the panel ships with a command to do this.
- Rebuilding a server now allows the service to be changed on the fly and re-applied.
- Server data is now stored in