- Fixes an edge case scenario where a server's data directory might not exist when a container is created.
- Fixes a bug that would prevent daemon boot if a docker image was missing and assigned to a server that needed to be rebuilt.
- Fixes a bug prevent server installation when no script is defined.
- Fixes bug causing packs to fail installation due to an unpacking issue.
- Fixes support for symlinked files in the file manager and returns the proper mime type for them.
- Fixes 404 error that would arise from bad symlinks in the server data directory.
- Fixes race condition when attemping to boot a server after a rebuild has begun.
Cannot get length of undefinederrors that would occasionally plauge certain servers on the daemon.
write after enderror caused by race condition.
- Fixes error caused by missing per cpu usage data.
- Servers referencing a missing or empty configuration file will now still boot but be inoperable via the console.
- Fixes a bug where times returned by file listing API endpoint were incorrect.
- Adds support for Docker Weave setups.
- Adds support for parsing files using XML format.
- Server boot process now sets the correct ownership on files when the server is booted.
- Files uploaded via SFTP are now blocked if there is not enough server space available to store it.
- File parsing now supports
env.VARIABLEsyntax as a shorter alternative to
server.build.env.VARIABLEfor egg configurations.
- Adds support for inter-server private networking via Docker.
- Added more data integrity checks when running a server. These changes make it impossible to boot a server that has an invalid service option configuration.
- SFTP is now handled internally within the Daemon rather than relying on a Docker SFTP container. Authentication is performed using a Panel user.
- Changed container creation logic to ensure that servers with no swap space assigned do not get allocated swap.
- Servers are now killed by default when they run out of disk space rather than being gracefully stopped.
- Authentication now uses dynamically changing tokens issued by the Panel.
- All API routes now prefixed with
- Service options now use the new panel structure and are stored in
src/services/configs/<uuid>.json. All existing servers will need to be updated, the panel ships with a command to do this.
- Rebuilding a server now allows the service to be changed on the fly and re-applied.
- Server data is now stored in
OOMexceptions can no longer be disabled in Docker containers due to a startling number of users trying to use this to solve memory issues and causing more problems.