- Fixes a bug with certain NGINX configurations that would cause a 404 error when attempting to access a service's configuration files.
- Should fix a bug causing servers to not be created correctly on first daemon boot due to a missing SFTP docker container.
- Adds support for deleting multiple files at once via the API. This currently is not used by anything, but paves a path for a future panel update.
- Adds support for
yarnpackage installer, but does not require this installation method.
- Added more verbose error logging when there is an issue connecting to the panel to help with debugging issues.
- Added support for Nodejs
- Cleaned up boot order to be more logical and output information in the correct order.
- Added a cleaner error message if docker does not appear to be running rather than a confusing stack trace.
- Updated multiple dependencies to the latest version.