- Fixes issue with private docker registries being applied to all images on the system when pulling.
[pre.3]— Failed pack downloads/installs no longer cause the server to throw an error and fail installation.
- Docker containers are now named after the SFTP username to ease finding those servers in the listing.
- Servers can now auto-start on completion of the install process.
- Errors encountered when parsing files during pre-flight are now thrown to the console websocket to be displated to users.
- Server status changes are now displayed in the console stream, as well as clearer docker connection updates.