- Added configurable docker policies to allow for more lax security settings if needed. The full list of policies can be found in our documentation.
PATCH /configroute to allow panel to tweak core configuration file.
- Changes the way that server creation is handled to allow initialization of the
Server()class without a docker container existing on the system. This change
causes the application startup to take longer if containers are missing for servers, as we hold application boot until all containers are created now.
- Better file upload error handling, stops file upload if maximum size is exceeded rather than uploading to maximum size.
- Fixes a race condition when updating a server that would fail to assign the correct memory limits to a container.
- Fixes an issue where file decompression would be extremely slow on large files, and might never occur.
- Fixes mislabeled TeamSpeak 3 in configuration preventing proper boot sequence.
uploads.maxFileSizeremoved in favor of
uploads.size_limitwhich accepts a size in MB rather than bytes.