- Daemon now checks if it is up-to-date when booting.
- Fixes hardcoded path for SFTP containers that was causing a whole host of issues on some systems.
- Fixes previously known issue where decompressing large files through the file manager throws a
EMFILE: too many open fileserror.
- Fixes permissions and error response for URLs.
- Updates dependencies across the platform.
- Docker containers are now named with the template
<sftp username>:<randomstring:3>for easier identification when running
docker ps (-a).
- Changes to deletion and creation function to run certain aspects in parallel to increase speed by utilizing
Async.auto(). Most notable in the delete function.
- Compression and Decompression now use native
unzipmodules to reduce memory footprint and keep things speedy.
- Chown function now uses native module for speed and reliability purposes.
- Startup function modified to run more processes in parallel where possible to cut down on startup time.
- Daemon now requires Nodejs
v7to run. Previous versions are no longer supported.
- Daemon no longer supports Windows ecosystems due to changes in chown and compression functions.