- Added method to handle assigning a percent extra memory to containers based on the current allocated. Should help with Minecraft servers hitting OOM when java attempts to allocate a bit over the hard limit.
- Support for ARK Servers.
- Switched to using a pure Socket.io stream to handle file uploads from the browser. Faster, and much less buggy.
- Added support for file copying.
- Added support for creating empty folders though the API.
- Changed some docker container creation options to prevent fork-bombing as well as prevent additional routes for privilege escalation in containers.
- Changed server startup async pathway to call
onStartis now called when server is marked as started.
- Daemon now uses internal Docker API to determine the container interface to use. Better support for non-linux environments.
- Fallback to
minecraftpingmethod for all Minecraft servers to mitigate some Gamedig issues.
- Dependencies are now hard-coded to prevent potential issues with the panel or version changes breaking features.
- Servers now report core stats when starting and wait for performing query.
- Query failures no longer spam log, and can be configured to kill servers after a set number of
consecutive failures (or just keep on trucking).
- Daemon now defaults to checking for updated docker images unless specifically configured otherwise.
- The following API Endpoints have been modified:
GET /server/file/<file path>->
GET /server/file/f/<file path>
POST /server/file/<file path>->
DELETE /server/file/<file path>->
DELETE /server/file/f/<file path>
- Properly call
onStartwhen server actions occur.
- Files with spaces in their name would break the
path()function, this has been fixed.
- Timezone was improperly set inside server containers.
- Decompressing large files through the file manager throws a
EMFILE: too many open fileserror.
- BinaryJS has been removed due to it being abandoned and buggy.