- Bugfix: HTTP request metrics in 4.1.0 got broken due to typo in middleware helper.
- Fixed HttpClient metrics duration that was incorrectly measured. #265
- prometheus-net.NetFramework.AspNet is now strong named, just like all the other assemblies. #273
- NetFx target is now conditional for Windows builds only, to allow easier development work on nonwindows platforms. #264
- MetricPusher now supports a callback for logging push errors. #186
- Added support for defining static labels on registry or metric level. #256
- Added ICollectorRegistry and IMetricFactory for mocking in test code. #268
- Ignore /metrics URL by default in HTTP request metrics.
- Fix overflow in Summary after observing more than uint.MaxValue events. #277
- Reduce allocations in hot paths. #276, #275
- Added request filtering (authorization) support to standalone MetricServer. #261