Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Change Room.Participants to an IEnumerable #2703 (DrabWeb)
- Match beatmap overlay author styling with web #2700 (Joehuu)
- Add storyboard icon and fix preview button overlap on direct panels #2695 (Joehuu)
- Fix importing long filenames from stable #2678 (peppy)
- Multiplayer shared logic encapsulation #2669 (DrabWeb)
- Centralise beatmap set cover update logic #2667 (DrabWeb)
changes in osu-framework
- Fix LastMousePosition not always being present when expected #1581 (peppy)
- Fix broken TransformSequence.Loop #1580 (Tom94)
- Fix wheel values not being aggregated in raw mouse handler #1579 (peppy)
- Add support for long paths on windows #1574 (peppy)
- Fix WindowsClipboard.SetText being broken #1573 (ekrctb)