Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Fix possibility of test rulesets being discovered from assemblies #2544 (smoogipoo)
- Stop focused overlays from handling DragStart #2542 (peppy)
- Reduce elements hidden by letterboxing break overlays #2541 (smoogipoo)
- Fix drumroll completions always giving GREAT judgements #2539 (smoogipoo)
- Fix performance calculation not considering time-adjustment mods #2538 (smoogipoo)
- Fix nullref when changing ruleset at main menu #2533 (peppy)
- Apply HD as speed adjustment #2531 (smoogipoo)
- Fix crash on startup when adjusting volume before volume control loaded #2527 (peppy)
- Fix song progress time counters wrapping after an hour #2526 (peppy)
- Fix osu! difficulty/performance calculation failing or giving wrong values #2525 (smoogipoo)
- Implement a hold-to-confirm screen when exiting game using escape key #2514 (peppy)