Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
This is an interim release
It contains a few changes not listed allow, which will be officially released in the next build.
changes in osu
- Deploy improvements #2431 (peppy)
- Add error handling on a per-line level in LegacyDecoder #2429 (peppy)
- Update profile header to match osu-web changes #2422 (tgi74)
- Make BeatmapSetOverlay accept nulls everywhere #2416 (peppy)
- Fix hitobject lengths not being calculated for overlapping speed changes #2409 (smoogipoo)
- Remove now unnecessary approachcircle proxy disables #2374 (smoogipoo)
- Add beatmap ID lookup to BeatmapSetOverlay #2350 (naoey)