Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
In an effort to get builds out on a regular schedule, this release contains out-of-band features which are not yet code-reviewed and merged into the master branch. These include #2299, #2298 and framework counterparts ppy/osu-framework#1482 and ppy/osu-framework#1481, which all help improve performance and memory efficiency game-wide.
These changes are not listed below, and will be officially listed in coming releases.
changes in osu
- Fix beatmap background fade not being updated on retry #2296 (smoogipoo)
- Fix volume glow being cut off #2294 (smoogipoo)
- Fix API never stopping its thread #2293 (peppy)
- Fix player not getting disposed in some scenarios #2292 (peppy)
- Add perfect mod icon #2290 (Joehuu)
- Fix BeatmapCarousel's flush not correctly applying selection changes #2289 (peppy)
- Add the ability to skin the gameplay cursor #2257 (peppy)
- Fix mod button sounds playing when mod overlay is not visible #2255 (peppy)
- Add the ability to take in-game screenshots #2199 (UselessToucan)