Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
In an effort to get builds out on a regular schedule, this release contains out-of-band features which are not yet code-reviewed and merged into the master branch. These include #2189, #2185, #2182, #2181, #2170, #2160.
These changes are not listed below, and will be officially listed in coming releases.
changes in osu
- Update framework #2190 (peppy)
- Fix difficulty calculator regression when applying mods #2186 (peppy)
- Removing "mouse wheel disabled" checkbox from visual settings in gameplay #2184 (pdrapoport)
- Match HP drain harshness closer to stable #2183 (peppy)
- SliderTick transform improvements #2178 (peppy)
- Fix arbitrary API request errors getting identified as timeouts #2177 (peppy)
- Make LegacyID nullable #2176 (peppy)
- Update framework with FlowContainer changes #2175 (smoogipoo)
- Fix left and right arrows keys in chat overlay not working #2174 (peppy)
- Implement updated volume control overlay design #2165 (jorolf)
- Add recent section to user profile #2120 (naoey)
changes in osu-framework
- Add method to add arbitrary drawables to TextFlowContainers #1450 (peppy)
- Remove highly unnecessary log output #1449 (peppy)
- Make TabControl's tab flow overridable #1447 (smoogipoo)
- Remove depth comparisons from FlowContainer ordering #1446 (smoogipoo)
- Allow SampleManagers to cache failed lookups #1440 (peppy)
- Overhaul transform logic to fix many failing rewind/seek cases #1437 (peppy)
- Refactor GameWindow to not extend OpenTK.GameWindow #1420 (swoolcock)