Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
- Update user object to match new standardised api #2039 (peppy)
- Fix non-visual tests not cleaning up previous executions #2038 (peppy)
- Fix visual settings checkboxes playing sounds in bindable binding #2037 (peppy)
- Make slider tails not play hitsounds #2036 (smoogipoo)
- Unify hit windows between all rulesets #2035 (smoogipoo)
- Always put attributes on a separate line to their target #2031 (peppy)
- Make sure the import tests exit their hosts #2030 (smoogipoo)
- Use bindable precision for OsuSliderBar's tooltip value #2029 (smoogipoo)