Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Remove single usage of dynamic and stop referencing Microsoft.CSharp.dll #1325 (peppy)
- Make import tests more resilient to race condition failures #1321 (peppy)
- Make APIAccess's state only privately settable #1320 (peppy)
- Fix yellow line in login overlay not following size correctly #1319 (peppy)
- Load osu!direct overlay to "newest maps" tab by default #1318 (peppy)
- Move all APIAccess State changes to the local thread #1317 (peppy)
- Assign a name to individual import tests to avoid file contention #1316 (peppy)
- Close BeatmapSetOverlay when clicking outside of it #1315 (peppy)
- Editor timeline fixes #1314 (peppy)