Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Removed unnecessary casting of KeyBindingRow.FilterTerms #1268 (MrTheMake)
- Update profiles to support newer return structure from osu-web API #1267 (peppy)
- Fix visualtests preferring 32-bit #1266 (peppy)
- Add some more context menus; remove global ContextMenuContainer #1265 (peppy)
- Update code to support new inspectcode analysis rules #1264 (peppy)
- Implement random mod for osu!mania #1261 (tom-arrow)
- Changed type of IHasFilterTerms.FilterTerms according to framework update #1260 (MrTheMake)
- Update deploy dependency paths #1258 (peppy)
- Storyboards implementation. #1224 (Damnae)