Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Update all dependencies in line with framework #1257 (peppy)
- Fix typo in user profile header #1255 (peppy)
- Fix BeatmapInfo's comparator when not being sourced from database #1254 (peppy)
- Fix osu! slider initial circles being placed at the wrong depth. #1252 (smoogipooo)
- Revamp scoring game-wide for more intuitive exponential and standardised scoring calculations #1250 (smoogipooo)
- Improve beatmap track disposal logic #1249 (peppy)
- Implement auto play for osu!mania #1248 (smoogipooo)
- Update player testcase to be usable #1247 (peppy)
- Add more glows to osu!mania notes #1246 (smoogipooo)
- Fix osu!mania note masking resulting in miss judgements not occurring. #1245 (smoogipooo)
- Judgement revamp #1240 (peppy)
- Reduce the size of chat when channel selection overlay is displayed #1227 (MrTheMake)