Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Update usage of FadeEdgeEffect #1194 (peppy)
- Fix beatmap background being disposed too early #1193 (peppy)
- Use the correct icon for osu!direct in the toolbar #1192 (peppy)
- Disallow concurrent download #1191 (peppy)
- Ensure other full-screen overlays are closed when direct is open (and vice-versa) #1190 (peppy)