Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Add osu!direct download support #1184 (peppy)
- Fix replays not working with new action system #1182 (peppy)
changes in osu-framework
- Changes to InputManagers for allow for further extension of functionality #999 (peppy)
- Remove unused duplicate calculation in ContextMenu. #998 (smoogipooo)
- Fix InputManager execution order when a focused drawable is present #997 (peppy)
- Document MarginPadding #996 (default0)
- Removable tabs and dropdown items #976 (naoey)