Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Make ScrollingPlayfield.Reversed protected and make ManiaPlayfield invertible #1180 (smoogipooo)
- Add button to reset default bindings per section #1179 (peppy)
- Make OsuTestCases use new non-realtime option #1178 (peppy)
- Hardrock flipping #1177 (smoogipooo)
- Fix unit tests causing regular crashes #1176 (peppy)
- Add KeyBinding support to osu!mania #1174 (smoogipooo)
- Fix notification count including fading (already closed) notifications #1173 (peppy)
- Show a notification after a successful update #1168 (peppy)