Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Add local chat echo support #1154 (peppy)
- Fix taiko major bar lines not showing triangles #1153 (smoogipooo)
- Fix CI failing on SQLite concurrency errors #1152 (peppy)
- Update KeyCounterCollection to support action-based buttons #1151 (peppy)
- Fix TaikoBeatmapConverter attempting to convert taiko-specific drum rolls to hits #1150 (smoogipooo)
- Make DifficultyPoint.SpeedMultiplier actually reflect an increase/decrease in speed #1148 (smoogipooo)