Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Add key binding support to taiko #1142 (peppy)
- Fix osu crashing if a ruleset went missing #1141 (jorolf)
- Remove now unused TestSliderBar class #1138 (Tom94)
- Fix selecting unranked beatmaps in song select crashing the game. #1137 (smoogipooo)
- Update reference paths in deploy script #1136 (peppy)
- Fix custom logic still existing in OsuInputManager #1135 (peppy)
- Fix sliders not checking the correct cursor position #1133 (swoolcock)