Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
Changes since last release
CHeck out my blog post on this build for more detailed information.
- Taiko visual improvements #836.
- User panel implementation #825.
- osu!direct design is implemented (and you can call it up), but not hooked up to the API yet #805.
- Logo beat sync adjustments #843.
- Fix negative beatIndex NewBeat events not being correctly fired #841.
- Animate osu! logo with playing beatmap #833.
- Menu flashes #812.
- Fix song select scheduled beatmap change task not being canceled #842.
- Beat sync container improvements #831.
- Split out ControlPoints into more specific types #830.
- Read menu music from osz resource #832.
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.