Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
- New spinner design #791
- Moved all pause logic into a new container, improving reliability and cleaning up the code a lot #783.
- Fix and simplify pause logic and possible race conditions #782.
- Fix song select reverting to first difficulty of current group on entering #778.
- Fix global hotkeys not always working #780.
- Fix channels being unnecessarily recycled on disconnect #774.
- Fix results screen not loading for some users #765.
- The log overlay now works as intended (Ctrl+F10) #721.
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.