Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
- On screen display #759.
- Basic mania gameplay display #738.
- Update API endpoint #767.
- osu! logo has a shockwave and behaves better #756.
- Gameplay pauses when the osu! window loses focus #762.
- Fix for skip button also seeking when watching a replay #762.
- Fix duplicate channels being created on connection loss #764.
- Improve the appearance of chat tabs when transitions from active to inactive #761.
- Fix requesting too many chat messages on initial connect (and sometimes the wrong ones) #760.
- Fixed hover states not getting updates until the mouse is moved. This was visible on the osu! logo at the main menu if you clicked it without moving your mouse (it would remain in a hovered state) #715.
- Add transform helpers for manipulation specifically of width or height #717.
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.