Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
We are not looking for bug reports or critical feedback just yet. These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. It is not intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
- Active mods are now displayed in-game #717.
- Game-wide performance enchancement (shader load performance improved) #695.
- The osu! window now defaults to a higher frame rate when inactive (30 -> 60). This should provide a smoother feeling experience even when the window isn't focused #694.
- Fix mod selection accepting escape when it shouldn't (after entering play mode with it still open) #723.
- The cursor trail should now look smoother than ever before, thanks to WebFreak001's work #717.
- Progress is being made on mania, though is not visible from the relase build yet #704.
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.