Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
We are not looking for bug reports or critical feedback just yet. These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. It is not intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
- Fix taiko auto replay generation not working on some beatmaps #703.
- Drawings client can now read custom flag textures #696.
- Various music controller fixes #698.
- Update framework with new DI changes #697.
- Choose a transition direction better when clicking items in a playlist #694.
- Fix startup crash when no beatmaps are available #695.
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.