Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
We are not looking for bug reports or critical feedback just yet. These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. It is not intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
- Results screen is live #648 #651.
- Tooltips are now in (currently on slider bars only) #653.
- Sliderbars sound effects have been tamed a bit #655.
- Fixed chat timestamps being in 12-hour time #655.
- API updates to allow statistics to be shown at the results screen #657.
- Taiko drumroll conversion fixes and tick design changes #656.
- Fix for lag when watching taiko in autoplay #656.
- Glow of health bar changes when objects are successfully hit #656.
- There may be slight frame drops when switching between some game screens. This will be polished over time. Optimisation is not yet our main goal.