Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
We are not looking for bug reports or critical feedback just yet. These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. It is not intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
More information is available in the project readme.
- The beatmap details page is now more details at the song select screen #574.
- Sliderbars sound and behave much better #622.
- Can now search using source/tags at song select #621.
- Chat no longer crashes when trying to send a message while not logged in #620.
- Game focus is now always correct on startup (previously osu! may have keyboard focus without window focus) #625.
- Fixes crashes when restarting to update. This will only be fixed from the next update, of course! #618
- Fix combos counting twice in osu! mode #618
- Improve the look and feel of hotkey retry #618
- Improve the transition when the menu cursor appears/disappears #618
- Taiko playfield is now masked properly (not visible in current usage) #623.