Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
We are not looking for bug reports or critical feedback just yet. These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. It is not intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
More information is available in the project readme.
- Taiko playfield now scales better to extreme window aspect ratios #615.
- You can now quick retry by hitting the tilde (
~) key) #611.
- To see leaderboards you may need to re-import beatmaps (we do not offer database migration this early in development).
- There may be slight frame drops when entering song select. This will be polished over time.
- Taiko converts may have issues on some maps #597.
- Taiko major barlines are off-by-one #597.
- Taiko performance may drop during drum rolls #597.