We are not looking for bug reports or critical feedback just yet. These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. It is not intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
More information is available in the project readme.
- Fix regression in mouse dragging animation #556.
- Update grade textures #557.
- Avatar refactoring & better textbox focus handling in login form #558.
- Add support for dynamically compiling VisualTests #565.
- Move EasingTypes up one namespace level #566.
- Further work on osu!taiko game mode #560 #559 #513 #516 #554 #515 #548 #550 #549 #545 #542.
- To see leaderboards you may need to re-import beatmaps (we do not offer database migration this early in development).
- There may be slight frame drops when entering song select. This will be polished over time.