We are not looking for bug reports or critical feedback just yet. These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. It is not intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
More information is available in the project readme.
Changes in this release
- Cursor/parallax positions are now correct without requiring an initial move of the mouse (startup, gameplay) (#544)
- Fix regression in visual appearance of osu! judgements (#543).
- osu! cookie is now in front of the mod select screen (#546).
- Pressing the back button with mod select open will first close mod select before exiting song select (#546).
- To see leaderboards you may need to re-import beatmaps (we do not offer database migration this early in development).
- There may be slight frame drops when entering song select. This will be polished over time.