We are not looking for bug reports or critical feedback just yet. These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. It is not intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
More information is available in the project readme.
Changes in this release
- Leaderboards now have a tab header, paving way for more future content (#539).
- Login checkboxes once again have correct wiring to affect each other (#530).
- Internal refactoring of beatmap handling (#527).
- Much of the framework for taiko is now merged. Should be coming online in a playable way soon! (#524 #501 #502 #503 #517 #538).
- Fix menu cursor size not sticking on startup (#532).
- Hit explosions in osu! mode are a bit borked (the 100 300 50 displays).
- To see leaderboards you may need to re-import beatmaps (we do not offer database migration this early in development).
- There may be slight frame drops when entering song select. This will be polished over time.