Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
- Slider repeat points are a bit bugged.
changes in osu
- Fix notification read lamp and notification count #1759 (peppy)
- Trigger null-selection in SongSelect when the last beatmap is hidden #1753 (FreezyLemon)
- Fix null reference in release builds #1752 (peppy)
- Quieter notification overlay #1751 (peppy)
- Fix many instances of non-osu-prefixed text classes being used #1750 (peppy)
- Add a dialog offering to import beatmaps from stable #1749 (peppy)
- Add word wrapping support for popup dialog text #1748 (peppy)
- Fix supporter icon appearing incorrectly in user profile header #1747 (Aergwyn)
- Add special logic to song select to avoid obvious clipping when notifications are displayed #1742 (peppy)
- Yet another rework of sound handling in taiko #1733 (smoogipoo)
- Fix beatmap info wedge not showing up when zero beatmaps are loaded #1726 (peppy)
- Hide unnecessary lines on empty BeatmapInfoWedge #1720 (Aergwyn)